- 4 Tbsp Max – Champagne Agave or Honey Mustard
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Max – Smoked Scape Salt plus reserve
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 small heads Napa cabbage (about 2 pounds total)
- 1 large bunch scallions, roots trimmed (if scallions are thick, cut them in half lengthwise)
- Heat grill to high. Mix together mustard, 1 teaspoon oil, Scape Salt, & basil. Cut cabbage lengthwise into quarters. Brush cabbage and scallions with remaining 2 teaspoons oil.
- Grill cabbage, flat side down, 3 minutes. Flip, and continue to grill until charred. Remove from grill. Add scallions to grill, and cook until partially charred, flipping halfway through cooking, about 2 minutes total.
- Brush cabbage and scallions on all sides with mustard glaze. Cut scallions lengthwise into thirds. Arrange cabbage on a platter; top with scallions and sprinkle with Scape Salt and black pepper to taste.
One thought on “Recipe: Tangy Grilled Napa Cabbage”
I bought Fiddlehead Pesto today. What do you suggest I pair it with? Thank you.